Webinar Opportunity: ASAM Criteria in the SUD Residential Setting
As detailed in a provider alert dated July 13, 2023, MDH and Optum Maryland are hosting a series of meetings to discuss the ASAM Criteria and how these standards apply in residential settings for 3.1, 3.3, 3.5, and 3.7.
The first webinar was held on July 26, 2023 - a recording of this webinar can be viewed here.
The second webinar was held on August 30 - a recording of this webinar can be viewed here.
The third (final) webinar will be held on Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 2:00 - 3:30 pm EDT. Please click here to register.
State Fiscal Year 2024 (Effective July 1, 2023)
State Fiscal Year 2023 (Effective June 1, 2023)
State Fiscal Year 2023 (Effective July 1, 2022)
State Fiscal Year 2022 (Effective January 1, 2022)
- ICD-10 Substance Use Disorder Diagnosis (Effective 10-01-15) (Revised 10-1-22) (pdf)
- Window of Authorization Submission
- 7-27-23: Access to Peer Recovery Support Services Treatment Codes on Authorization Plans
- 5-11-23: NEW: Peer Support Program
- 3-15-23: Notice of Emergency Regulations: Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Registry and Referral System
- 11-10-22: Mental Health, Substance Use Disorder, and Poison Diagnosis Lists
- 6-29-22: Submitting Claims for HG 8-507 (Court Ordered Treatment) Services
- 03-16-22: New Gambling Authorization Plans Effective March 21, 2022
- 07-28-21: All SUD Residential Treatment Providers: Administrative Days
- 04-22-21: Authorization Process for Participants Changing Treatment Locations
- 03-19-21: All SUD-IOP Providers: Updates to Initial Authorization Process
- 07-24-20: Requesting SUD Residential Treatment