Children, Youth & Family Information
The website of NAMI Maryland, a statewide organization comprised of local Maryland Affiliates dedicated to the task of eradicating mental illness and improving the lives of persons with mental illness and their families.
Maryland Coalition provides advocacy and support to families and caregivers of children and youth with behavioral health issues. They offer a range of support services such as, advocacy, information and referral, support groups, transition-age youth, military family supports, and more.
- Al-Anon Family Group Meetings
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Black Mental Health Alliance for Education and Consultation
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder
- Child Care (licensed providers) Maryland Family Network
- Family Services Foundation
- Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
- Maryland Coalition of Families for Children’s Mental Health
- Maryland Early Intervention Program
- Maryland State Department of Education
- Mental Health Association of Maryland
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- NAMI Maryland