Behavioral Health Providers
Login or register with Incedo Provider Portal, an online tool that allows you to submit and check claims status, check member eligibility, update your provider profile, request inpatient and outpatient authorizations and more. Incedo Provider Portal is easy to use, secure and available 24/7.
Our mission and values guide the way we treat our providers, members and each other. They are at the heart of all we do.
We welcome your continued commitment to the Maryland network and encourage new providers to join us in our mission to help people live their lives to the fullest potential.
Optum provides clinical staff coverage 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year to respond to all member and provider calls, including emergent, urgent and routine calls.
On this page you will find a wealth of information developed specifically for you, which includes our Incedo Provider Portal platform where you can enter authorization for services, claims and more. The Provider Manual is where you will find important information about the services offered in Maryland. The Provider Alerts are important updates from Optum and the Department. Below are a just a few of the important documents that will assist you as a behavioral health provider. More information and resources can be found throughout the website.
- PBHS Provider Billing Appendix.pdf
- SUD Fee Schedule (Eff-07-01-19).pdf
- SUD Fee Schedule (Eff-02-01-19).pdf
- PMHS Fee Schedule (Eff-July-1-2018).pdf
- PBHS Reimbursement Schedule B (Eff-07-01-18 Rev-03-14-19).pdf
- PBHS Reimbursement Schedule A (Eff-07-01-18 Rev-03-14-19).pdf
- PBHS PRP and Special Services Rates (Eff-07-01-19).pdf
- PBHS Individual Practitioner and OMHC Rates (Eff-07-01-19).pdf
In addition to this Web site, you can also find important resources and information at the following Web sites:
- Maryland Department of Health (MDH)
- Behavioral Health Administration (BHA)
- Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR)
- Maryland Association of Behavioral Health Authorities (MABHA)
- Maryland Association of Behavioral Health Authorities (MABHA) - Core Service Agencies (CSAs)/Local Addiction Authorities (LAAs) (pdf)