Learn more about the Medicaid Pharmacy Program, prior authorizations and additional pharmacy information here.
Calls are accepted from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Callers may leave a message before or after hours and on weekends and holidays. Pharmacy staff will return calls on the next business day
- Medicaid Pharmacy Program Recipient Access Hotline
- Local Baltimore Metropolitan area callers may dial 410-767-5800
- The Antipsychotic Peer Review Center
- To precertify antipsychotics for children
- The Provider number to the Maryland Pharmacy program
- The Consumer number to the Maryland Pharmacy program