Medicaid ABA Applications
Providers must enroll as ABA providers with the Maryland Medical Assistance Program before they register with Optum Provider Connect. Please note that all ABA providers must have a unique NPI # for ABA services prior to completing the Medicaid application.
ePREP for Provider Medicaid Enrollment and Registration with Optum
The state of Maryland has implemented the electronic Provider Revalidation and Enrollment Portal (ePREP). This resource enables online provider enrollment, re-enrollment, revalidation, information updates, and demographic changes. For resources to assist you with ePREP, visit the Maryland Department of Health Provider Enrollment information page.
To create a user profile or log into and existing account for Maryland Medicaid’s ePREP portal, visit ePREP.health.maryland.gov. After enrollment at Maryland Medicaid, register with Optum using Provider Connect.
- ABA Fee Schedule FY2024 (Eff - 07-01-23)
- ABA Fee Schedule FY2023 (Eff - 07-01-22)
- ABA Fee Schedule FY2022 (Eff - 01-01-22)
- ABA Fee Schedule FY2022 (Eff - 11-01-21)
- ABA Fee Schedule (Eff-01-01-21)
- ABA Fee Schedule (Eff-07-01-20)
- Fee Schedule – Effective 01/01/19 (pdf)
- Mailing Address for Paper Claims
- Optum Provider Survey
- Token Registration (pdf)
- Incedo Provider Portal Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- Incedo Provider Portal Portal Functionality
- Claims Management Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- Billing Appendix (pdf)
- Level of Care Appendix (pdf)
- Medical Necessity Criteria (pdf)
- Claim Companion Guide: Institutional Transactions (pdf)
- Claim Companion Guide: Professional Transactions (pdf)